Thursday, May 24, 2012

Disney SVG files

It's been a while since my last post! Wow, have I had a lot going on! As I shared in an earlier post May has many celebrations for my family...birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's Day, Teacher appreciation days, and so on and so on. Seems like it never ends! Well, with all the celebrations I have been busy creating gifts! I will post them this weekend with some tutorials if I can fit that in! LOL

I have taken a break from work and gift making and decided to relax and browse the web to see what others have been up to...

I found the most wonderful site with loads of great SVG and SCAL files of Disney characters!!! Already divided in layers for paper piecing or cutting with vinyl!!!

Look how cute this Baloo and King file is....






Now run over to Reddy's Ramblings, tell her Christine from Custom Creative Expressions sent you and get your own files! Just remember these are Licensed and copyrighted to Disney, so as she will remind you, they can't be sold! Unless you don't mind the Disney Crew coming after you! I thought that was cute...(stolen from her blog!)

Until next time...Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Howdy,
    love that you are in SA - I have friends there too, considing how big SA is I doubt you would know them. We go to the zoo there at least once a year. love the riverwalk & can't miss the Alamo - I am a member of the DRT so it is a must to find Great,great etc uncle's name on the cement statue - his name is Geogre Washington Cottle if you want to look for it too

    love what I see here & glad you like the files

    Reddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! San Antonio is a big place, but it's also small at the same time! If that makes any sense. LOL I love your blog and I hope to make mine a great one too! Want to share what I know, learn and what's out there...Earth without Art is just Eh!!!! LOL Thanks for stopping by! As soon as I can figure out how to make a featured button I'll let you know so you can grab and add to your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! All comments are welcome and appreciated...If you have a question, I will be sure to get back to you!