Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gifts





Wow! This school year had flown by!


It’s that time of the year when our kiddos are let loose from school and burst into their summer antics!
 
This year went incredibly FAST and can’t believe it is almost over! As I think back to the beginning of the year, I remember the fear on my daughter’s face as she left for her first day in Middle School. I knew I couldn’t show her the fear that I felt inside as I encouraged her and assured her that she would be fine!!! (I hoped she would anyway).  Well, after about a week of stomach aches, tears, fusses, and battles, she realized that it wasn’t SOOO bad after all. Now after 1 year she has grown, matured, and has learned so much!
I want to thank all of her teachers that supported her through, encouraged her, helped her when she couldn’t open her locker (I remember those days, how about you?) This year would never have been so successful without your never-ending efforts and countless days of listening to moaning, complaining, and the plain old silly garble of “middle schoolers!”

So with that said, how do we actually show our appreciation????


I have searched and thought and searched some more….and these are some of the sites that I have found with wonderful and creative ideas to show a little token of appreciation for those “often underappreciated warriors” that we call TEACHERS!

The Tip Junkie  has a lot of creative ideas that are very simple to make. Some of my favorites were:

 activities for kids 24 Teacher Appreciation Gifts {homemade gifts}


Another excellent site with great ideas was Little Pumpkin…Hudson too! 

One of my favorites from this site was:

 

 

 

There are many more sites with wonderful ideas; the hardest part is deciding which idea to select!

What are you planning to do to show your appreciation for the people that spend the most time of the day with our kids??? I would love to hear some of your ideas.  I’d also love to hear comments on any other crafty subject you have on your mind too!


Until next time Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! All comments are welcome and appreciated...If you have a question, I will be sure to get back to you!