Thursday, May 3, 2012

What's your craft of Choice???

Let me start out by saying...I do NOT have a craft of choice! I guess you can say I am an "eclectic crafter."  I love to explore and feel too trapped if I stick to just one thing! Besides, there are just way TOO many products to choose just one!  Some of the areas I choose to do are paper crafts, cards, paper piecing, designing cutting files, sketching, copics (still trying to perfect this) vinyl, stamping, and scrapping...to name a few! 

One of my most recent explorations is digital scrapping...WOW, that can be amazing at what you can produce! Let me share my first layout that I created with The Digital Studio software from Stampin' Up!  Please be nice it was my very 1st attempt at digital scrapping! :) There's no pics in it, but you get the idea...once I learned the basics of the program I did this in less than 30 minutes!!! Whew! 







Once my confidence was up...I moved on to adding pics and some journaling!  So what do you think??


If you're interesting in trying this great software just visit my Stampin" Up website.!

Well, I did it, my first blog post accomplished!!! YaY for me!  

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit and will come back soon! Why not come along for the journey and follow? I will bring you new content in various areas of crafting and also have freebies too! 

I would love to hear your comments and what is your craft of choice?...IF you have just ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! All comments are welcome and appreciated...If you have a question, I will be sure to get back to you!